Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalisation of around $4.8 billion as at 30 June 2022.
We operate in over 160 locations across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia with a workforce of over 8,200 employees.
Qube is comprised of two core divisions being the Operating Division and Qube’s 50 per cent interest in Patrick Terminals, Australia’s leading container terminal operator.
The Operating Division comprises two business units:
1. Qube Logistics & Infrastructure
Qube Logistics operates services covering road and rail transport, warehousing and distribution, container parks and related services, and intermodal logistics hubs including rail terminals and international freight forwarding.
Qube Infrastructure includes ownership and operation of key terminals and infrastructure including:
- Automotive terminals – through AAT, Qube provides automotive, general cargo and break-bulk facilities in Brisbane, Port Kembla and Melbourne.
- Grain terminals – through Quattro and Newcastle Agri terminals, Qube operates multi-user grain storage and handling facilities in New South Wales.
- Rail terminals – the development and operation of an import-export (IMEX) rail terminal, and an Interstate rail terminal at the Moorebank Logistics Park.
2. Qube Ports & Bulk
Qube Ports is a specialist integrated port services provider, providing bulk and general handling facilities in over 40 Australian, New Zealand and South East Asian ports. Our Ports team leads the market in providing purpose designed solutions for handling containers, bulk, automotive and general cargo.
Qube Bulk provides customers with the full range of bulk material handling services including road and rail transport, stockpile management, and bulk ship loading. Qube Bulk specialises in large-scale bulk export facilities and bulk material supply chains.
Qube owns a 50% interest in Patrick Terminals with the other 50% owned by Brookfield and its managed funds. Patrick is an established and leading terminal operator providing container stevedoring services in the Australian market.
Today Patrick Terminals operates over four kilometres of quay line with 24 cranes and 130 straddles at four strategically located ports around the Australian coastline. The network of terminals are located in the ports of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Fremantle.
Patrick Terminals continues to invest in technology and focus on delivering supply chain optimisation with a strong emphasis on customer service. Patrick Terminals became the first operator in Australia to develop, test and implement automation in Australia with the world’s first fully automated straddle terminal in 2005. Both Brisbane and Sydney terminals operate as AutoStrad terminals. Patrick has continued to deliver world first technology to market with the go-live of the world’s first fully automated AutoRail in 2021 at their Sydney terminal connecting the quay line directly with the automated rail operations.
Qube strives to deliver operating efficiencies and economies of scale through:
- Investment in infrastructure, facilities, equipment and technology.
- Reduced transport costs by eliminating movements.
- Comprehensive integrated supply chain solutions through a single service provider.
- Rail and road-based solutions delivering the best modal outcome.
- Strategic locations at or near ports and other key regional and metropolitan areas.
Qube focuses on providing a safe workplace through our Zero Harm programs, and we are committed to working with the local communities in which we operate.